Public Program - 18th -20th May 2017
Combined Session of Strategic Selling® and Conceptual Selling®
Strategic Selling® helps organizations develop comprehensive strategies to win sales opportunities. The program delivers a selling process and action plan to successfully sell solutions that require approval from multiple decision makers in the customers organization.
Strategic Selling® significantly improves the odds of winning complex sales opportunities. It gives organizations a common process and language for pursuing sales opportunities and criteria for allocating resources to determine when to walk away from resource-intensive deals with low probabilities of success. The key to success is learning how to focus time and energy on those opportunities most likely to become profitable, long-term customers.
Strategic Selling® may be the right solution if your company is trying to:
- * Secure approval from multiple decision makers.
- * Navigate the internal bureaucracy of customers and prospects.
- * Gain more visibility into the status of important sales opportunities.
- * Allocate resources appropriately for large sales.
- * Improve team collaboration to pursue strategic opportunities.
- * Forecast revenue with greater accuracy.
- * Increase close rates for opportunities with long sales cycles.
I was able to immediately put the methodology to use in developing a sales strategy for a significant opportunity.
Using Strategic Selling®, I was able to clearly assess the customers needs and tailor a solution that addressed those needs in a win-win formula.
Salesperson, Travel & Leisure
Who Should AttendAny member of the organization involved in selling, from field salespeople to senior management to sales support, should be involved in the implementation of your sales process. Using a common sales process is an effective way to collaborate among those who are in direct and indirect sales roles to improve the speed and accuracy of communication about sales opportunities.
How Your Organization Will BenefitEnable field sales to:
- * Identify and position solutions with the true decision makers.
- * Analyze each decision makers receptivity to change to determine whether a sale is possible.
- * Close business consistently from quarter to quarter and avoid the roller coaster pattern of sales.
- * Allocate limited selling time on quality prospects.Enable sales management and senior leadership to:
- * Employ a common language to discuss the status of sales opportunities and establish next steps.
- * Quickly identify opportunities that are worth the investment of limited resources.
- * Collect and share best practices from top performers with the rest of the sales team.
Contact DetailsPl reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Or call us on +91 9821124500/ +91 9987201166